Choose your 3" Round Circle or 2.5" x 4" Rounded Rectangle!
Our Velcro back Hat Patch sublimation blanks with black stitching all around are a great way to add some fun to any hat or jacket. You get 2 parts: The backer loop and the patch front! You can either use fabric glue or sew the velcro backer on your hat/garment, then the top patch just velcro sticks right on. Great for customers who love to frequently change out their hat patches!
Perfect for hats, jackets, backpacks and other garments
- Medium pressure
- Temperature: 400 degrees for 45-50 seconds (Every heat press is different! This is what works for us and is a recommendation.]
- Print your artwork about 1/2" larger than your patch. Don't forget to reverse!
- LINT ROLL YOUR PATCH! REPEAT! LINT ROLL YOUR PATCH!
- You sublimate on the white side of the patch!
- Place your artwork on top of your patch facing downwards. Use heat tape to tape your patch down onto your artwork. (Do not use adhesive spray).
- Cover everything with butcher blow-out paper
- Heat at 400 for 45-50 seconds
- Use your favorite fabric glue (like E6000) or sew the loop backer to your hat/garment. The simply velcro stick your patch onto the backer. Easy!
[Some patches may appear to have folds or wrinkles that are created during the production process. Once they are heat pressed, all these will disappear and your patch will be flat and look great!]