Choose round or rectangle shape!
These are TWO PART Aluminum Refrigerator Magnet Sublimation Blanks. You get the sublimation ready aluminum round circle OR rectangle PLUS the self adhesive magnet you put on AFTER you sublimate.
Why is this better? Many companies will sell you a 1-piece MDF/magnet back combo already attached together. The problem with this is that when you heat a magnet, it loses its strength and can often de-magnetize. We prefer 2 separate parts so you can just easily place your magnet on like a self adhesive sticker AFTER you heat press your square has cooled.
- 2 3/8" round circle
- 3 1/2 x 1 3/4 rectangle
- 2 parts: Sublimation ready aluminum and a self-adhesive magnet you add on after you sublimate
- Also Laserable!
- FRONT SIDE HAS A PROTECTIVE FILM YOU MUST REMOVE BEFORE YOU SUBLIMATE
Directions to sublimate
- Temperature: 400F
- Time: 30-45 seconds
- Pressure: Medium
- Note: Every heat press is different, and we are recommending time/temps that we use here. This may be different for you as every press has its own sweet spot.
- Print image in reverse
- Peel blue protective film from magnet
- Place your image on the white magnet circle with our clear heat tape
- Place in heat press with art facing top
- Press according to the recommended time/temperature/pressure
- Remove paper immediately after pressing. Be careful it will be HOT!
- Let cool a few minutes and stick the magnetic layer behind your magnet