You get 1 pack of 10! Choose Round, Rectangle or Oval!
Our burlap distressed look hat patches with center stitching are perfect for sublimation and come in either rectangle, round or oval! These hat patch sublimation blanks feature a ragged distressed edging all around. Can be used on any garment, jacket, backpack, etc. Each one is uniquely different due to the raggy nature. Use your favorite craft glue to apply OR use the provided heat glue paper to adhere!
- Choose rectangle, round or oval
- Approx, sizes: Round (3.5"); oval (4.25" x 3"); rectangle (4.5" x 3.5")
- Burlap natural color linen that is 100% polyester
- Includes adhesive glue paper included to heat onto your hat or garment
- Sublimation ready
Directions for Sublimation
* 400 degrees for 60 seconds
- Clip the excess strings back if you desire to neaten up your patch or leave as is. Your choice!
- Lint roll your patch!
- Cover your patch with butcher paper. Pre-press your patch for 5 or 6 seconds to remove moisture
- You can use your favorite craft glue such as E600 OR use our heat glue paper!
- Cut/trim the glue paper to fit neatly behind your patch if necessary. Your glue paper has 2 sides--the shiny side is glue and the duller side is the wax paper. Place shiny side up toward your patch and wax paper side down.
- Center your patch on top of your glue paper.
- Place your artwork face down on your patch and use heat tape or spray to keep down. You are forming a layered sandwich of sorts.
- Use protective butcher paper on top of your artwork/patch
- Press per temp/time above
- Remove artwork quickly. Let patch cool.
- The glue paper is now stuck to your patch. Remove the wax paper backing to expose the other glue side.
- Place glue adhesive paper behind patch and use an iron or hat press to attach to your hat or garment.
- Never put heat directly on your patch without protection or it will burn!