Interesting retro/vintage stretched shape service station style Hat Patch Sublimation Blank with black stitching! Add fun personality to any hat or jacket. Ours have glue paper on the back side which heats up for you to attach to your hat or garment. Sweet! Our Harley hat patches are sublimation ready!
- 5" wide x 1 3/4" tall
- Sublimation ready
- .PNG template available in the photos!
- Re-heatable adhesive glue on back for easy attachment.
- Black threading trim
- 100% polyester
Temperature: 400 degrees for 40-45 seconds
Print your artwork about 1/2" larger than your patch. Don't forget to reverse!
- LINT ROLL YOUR PATCH! REPEAT! LINT ROLL YOUR PATCH!
- You sublimate on the flat finish side of the patch! The shiny side is the glue.
- Place your patch with the shiny glue side down (and flat side facing up) on a piece of parchment wax paper so that when the glue warms up it will easily be removed from the shiny side of your wax paper.
- Place your artwork on top of your patch facing downwards. Use heat tape to tape your patch down onto your artwork. (Do not use adhesive spray).
- Cover everything with butcher blow-out paper
- Heat at 400 for 35-40 seconds
- Use heat gloves to remove your artwork immediately, but leave your parchment wax paper on the back of your patch on. Let it cool for 5 or 10 minutes so your glue sets up again.
- To attach your patch to your hat or garment, remove the wax paper from behind. Place on your hat and use a hat press at 300 degrees for 30-35 seconds. You can also use an iron at its hottest setting with no steam, too. But be sure to cover your patch with paper first. Additionally, you can stitch/sew your patch on as well.
[Some patches may appear to have folds or wrinkles that are created during the production process. Once they are heat pressed, all these will disappear and your patch will be flat and look great!]