Our towels are 350 gsm thick and super nice quality.
This kitchen tea towel sublimates beautifully!! It took us over 9 months to find the perfect material, and after a zillion tests--we found our favorite (this is NOT microfiber, it's a lovely fluffy pile)! This Flat Weave Kitchen Towel Sublimation Blank is the perfect canvas for your fun kitchen artwork designs. Personalize your kitchen with a pretty dish towel that will brighten up your space.
- You get ONE kitchen flat weave dish towel
- Approx. 16x24" in size
- 100% polyester (NOT icky microfiber!)
- Stitched edging
- Thicker 350 gsm weight
Directions for Sublimation:
- 390 degrees @ 55 seconds
- Light/Medium pressure
- Lint roll your entire towel blank that will touch the heat plate, not just the part with your art.
- Cover your entire towel with butcher paper. Lightly pre-press towel for 6 or 7 seconds
- Tear your artwork all around the edges with your fingers to create a soft edge that won't leave hard edge marks. Place your image on the towel. Cover your artwork and towel fully with butcher paper.
- Press your towel at the temp/time noted above
- When you are done pressing, grab your towel by the ends and vigorously shake it to pop the surface back up. Lint roll it again, and this will pop the surface back up even more!