Extra Large 8" round back patch sublimation blank with black merrow stitching all around is a great way to add art to the back of a shirt or jacket. Ours have heat glue attached on the back side which heats up for you to attach to your garment. Isn't that cool?! Our round back patches are sublimation ready!
Perfect for hats, jackets, backpacks and other garments! Ideal for flannel shirts!
Temperature: 400 degrees for 45-50 seconds
Print your artwork about 1/2" larger than your patch. Don't forget to reverse!
- LINT ROLL YOUR PATCH! REPEAT! LINT ROLL YOUR PATCH!
- You sublimate on the flat finish side of the patch! The shiny side is the glue.
- Place your patch with the shiny glue side down (and flat side facing up) on a piece of parchment wax paper so that when the glue warms up it will easily be removed from the shiny side of your wax paper.
- Place your artwork on top of your patch facing downwards. Use heat tape to tape your patch down onto your artwork. (Do not use adhesive spray).
- Cover everything with butcher blow-out paper
- Heat at 400 for 45-50 seconds
- Use heat gloves to remove your artwork immediately, but leave your parchment wax paper on the back of your patch on. Let it cool for 5 or 10 minutes so your glue sets up again.
- To attach your patch to your hat or garment, remove the wax paper from behind. Pre-press your garment to warm it up about 10 seconds. Now, place your patch with the glue side down on your hat and use a hat press at 300 degrees for 30-35 seconds. You can also use an iron at its hottest setting with no steam, too. But be sure to cover your patch with paper first. Additionally, you can stitch/sew your patch on as well.
[Some patches may appear to have folds or wrinkles that are created during the production process. Once they are heat pressed, all these will disappear and your patch will be flat and look great!]