- 6" x 12"
- You get a pack of 3 plates
- Sublimation ready Aluminum
- Single sided
These are waterproof, lightweight aluminum metal. Each one has a clear protective film that you need to remove before pressing.
Directions for sublimation:
390 degrees for 70 seconds with light-medium pressure (*Every heat press is different. Time/heat recommendation is what we use, and yours may be different in your situation.)
- Remove the clear plastic protective film on white side of the license plate.
- Print your image in reverse.
- Place your artwork on white side with heat tape
- Cover entire plate with butcher paper.
- Remove artwork quickly
- Be careful and use heat gloves!
- If you have not used UV sublimation inks, spray your finished plate with a non-yellowing clear coat of UV spray for a long lasting protective finish.