We spent a long time trying to find the perfect Sublimation Garden Flag blank! These are double-sided, so you can print on each side. They are super high quality and 100% polyester that gives you colorful results. The material is buttery soft and drapes beautifully. They are 3-ply and lined with blackout material in the center, so you cannot see through them even after they are printed. 12" wide x 18" long
These are NOT thin, crinkly or plastick-y in feel. We know you will love this amazing quality sublimation garden flag blank. Each one comes in it's own clear poly bag to protect it.
If you sell sublimation garden flags, you can make some serious coin retailing these for $18-$22 each depending on your area. Don't miss out on a money making opportunity.
*You get the flag only. We do not sell stakes.
Directions to sublimate:
400 degrees for 60 seconds
- Lint roll your flag to remove any traces of lint. Repeat! Repeat! Lint is your enemy in sublimation!
- Pre-press your flag for 6 or 7 seconds to remove any moisture
- We suggest you print your artwork at 13" x 19", so its slightly larger than you flag.
- Center up your artwork on your flag, and cover with your blow-out butcher paper
- Press for 400 degrees at 60 seconds. Add 6-8 seconds if your colors are very dark.
- Remove your artwork quickly while your flag is still hot. Be careful!
- Repeat for the other side.
- If you are not using UV sublimation ink, we recommend you lightly spray your flag with a UV resistant spray (Amazon) to protect it further.