You get 1 pack of 10! Choose Natural or Farmhouse White colors! These do not have our center stitching.
Our rectangle burlap look hat patches for sublimation! These hat patch sublimation blanks feature a ragged distressed edging all around. Can be used on any garment, jacket, backpack, etc. Each one is uniquely different due to the raggy nature.
- Approx. 4" wide and 2.5" tall
- Professionally frayed
- Natural or Farmhouse White colors available
- You can use our adhesive paper OR fabric glue like E6000
- Burlap linen that is 100% polyester
- Includes adhesive glue paper included to heat onto your hat or garment
- Sublimation ready
- EAN: 6031811309673
Directions for Sublimation
* 400 degrees for 60 seconds
- Clip the excess strings back if you desire to neaten up your patch or leave as is. Your choice!
- Lint roll your patch!
- Cover patch with butcher paper. NEVER put heat directly on your patch or it can melt!
- Pre-press your patch for 5 or 6 seconds to remove moisture
- You may have to cut/trim the glue paper to fit neatly behind your patch. Your glue paper has 2 sides--the shiny side is glue and the duller side is the wax paper. Place shiny side up and wax paper side down.
- Center your patch on top of your glue paper.
- Place your artwork face down on your patch and use heat tape or spray to keep down. You are forming a layered sandwich of sorts.
- Use protective butcher paper on top of your artwork/patch
- Press per temp/time above
- Remove artwork quickly. Let patch cool.
- The glue paper is now stuck to your patch. Remove the wax paper backing to expose the other glue side.
- Place glue adhesive paper behind patch and use an iron or hat press to attach to your hat or garment.