Check out our Farmhouse Linen Black and White Buffalo Plaid Print Ruffle Pillow Cover. It's divine, isn't it?! Super soft, It's double sided, so you can sublimate both sides (use teflon or butcher paper in between the pillow when heat pressing).
Our zippered 21" x 21" black and white checkered buffalo ruffle print pillow covers are the epitome of farmhouse chic. The linen look colored base is 100% polyester and ready to be sublimated with all your gorgeous art. The center portion you sublimate is 16" x 16". The buffalo print ruffle is 2 1/2" long. The zipper is hidden. High quality.
You get just the pillow cover, and you have to insert poly fiberfill or a blank pillow insert.
Directions for sublimation:
- Lint roll your pillow cover.
- Place butcher paper or teflon in between pillow to keep them front and back from sticking or fusing together!
- Cover your pillow cover with a sheet of butcher paper.
- Pre-press your pillow cover for 8 seconds before you begin to get the moisture out and remove the wrinkles.
- Mirror your artwork and place it on your pillow cover and tape it down with heat tape.
- Fully cover your pillow cover with butcher paper.
- Heat press at 385 degrees for 60 seconds