Your choice of pink, seafoam and white. (Grey is sold out for 2021). Standard can size for regular sized cans. These fun, thick foam sublimation blank koozie can coolers are great for an inexpensive project! Awesome for giveaways, wedding thank you gifts, etc.
- 5" overall tall and 4" wide.
- Standard can size
- Foam material perfect for sublimation or HTV
*385 degrees at 40 seconds at LIGHT pressure
- Lint roll your koozie!! Repeat! Repeat! Lint is your enemy!
- Place a small piece of butcher paper inside your koozie so the sides don't stick together.
- Pre-press your koozie for 5 or 6 seconds lightly to get the moisture out of it.
- You only sublimate ONE side at a time! Don't try to sub both sides at the same time.
- TEAR your artwork at the edges, do not use a scissor! Prevents edge marks showing!
- Lightly spray your koozie with adhesive or use heat tape your artwork to your koozie.
- Press with the artwork facing upward,
- Cover your entire koozie and artwork with a piece of butcher paper or teflon sheet
- Heat press at 385 degrees for 35-40 seconds at light pressure
- Let cool a few minutes before sublimating the other side.
- Repeat steps for the other side of your koozie. You don't need to pre-press your koozie this time.