Your choice of pink, seafoam, white and greige (grey-tan). Standard can size for regular sized cans. These fun, thick foam sublimation blank koozie can coolers are great for an inexpensive project! Awesome for giveaways, wedding thank you gifts, etc.
- 5" overall tall and 4" wide.
- Standard can size
- Foam material perfect for sublimation or HTV
*385 degrees at 40 seconds at LIGHT pressure
- Lint roll your koozie!! Repeat! Repeat! Lint is your enemy!
- Place a small piece of butcher paper inside your koozie so the sides don't stick together.
- Pre-press your koozie for 5 or 6 seconds lightly to get the moisture out of it.
- You only sublimate ONE side at a time! Don't try to sub both sides at the same time.
- TEAR your artwork at the edges, do not use a scissor! Prevents edge marks showing!
- Lightly spray your koozie with adhesive or use heat tape your artwork to your koozie.
- Press with the artwork facing upward,
- Cover your entire koozie and artwork with a piece of butcher paper or teflon sheet
- Heat press at 385 degrees for 35-40 seconds at light pressure
- Let cool a few minutes before sublimating the other side.
- Repeat steps for the other side of your koozie. You don't need to pre-press your koozie this time.