Our Rectangle 2-sided White Felt Keychain sublimation blanks are thick because we sandwich 2 of them together for extra sturdiness and quality! Silver ring end holds your keys.
- 2-sided white felt
- silver key ring
- Rectangle License Plate shape is approximately 3 1/2" long x 1 3/4" wide
- Temperature: 390-400F
- Time: 45-55 seconds
- Pressure: Medium
Note: Every heat press is different, and we are recommending time/temps that we use here. This may be different for you as every press has its own sweet spot.
- Heat ONE SIDE AT A TIME--NOT BOTH!
- Protect elastic and key ring by covering them with paper or heat tape. You can also remove the metal keyring first, too.
- Pre-press your blank first for 5 seconds to get rid of any moisture.
- Place in heat press with art facing top
- Press according to the recommended time/temperature/pressure
- Remove paper immediately after pressing. Be careful it will be HOT!
- Let cool a few minutes and repeat for the other side