It's different! You may have seen these 4-panel Photo Sublimation Blank Pillow Covers before, but ours are a little different. They are TWO SIDED, so you have a total of EIGHT photos you can sublimate on them. That's right, typically you see these pillow covers made with just a black back, but we asked our manufacturers to create a double sided photo pillow cover!
- 18x18" square size
- Each photo square is approx 7.5" x 7.5" in size
- There are 8 squares to sublimate on
- 100% polyester in a matte finish (not shiny)
- Hidden zipper
- Just fill with poly fiber or a pillow blank (not included)
- Lint roll your pillow cover before starting!
- Place a piece or two of butcher paper or teflon in the middle of the pillow before you begin so you don't get bleed-through to the other side.
- Pre-press your pillow cover for 5 or 6 seconds to get the moisture and wrinkles out.
- Place your artwork/photos face down onto each square on your pillow. Tape down with heat tape.
- Cover your entire pillow with blowout butcher paper.
- Press for 400 degrees for 60 seconds.
- Flip over and repeat on the other side.