Fun! This is a TWO PART Rectangle License Plate Shaped Refrigerator Magnet Sublimation Blank. You get the sublimation ready 2 1/4" x 4" aluminum license plate and you also get a matching rectangle shape self adhesive magnet you put on AFTER you sublimate.
Why is this better? Many companies will sell you a 1-piece MDF/magnet back combo already attached together. The problem with this is that when you heat a magnet, it loses its strength and can often de-magnetize. We prefer 2 separate parts so you can just easily place your magnet on like a self adhesive sticker AFTER you heat press your square has cooled.
- 2 1/4" x 4"
- 2 parts: Sublimation ready aluminum and a self-adhesive magnet you add on after you sublimate
- Also Laserable!
- FRONT SIDE HAS A PROTECTIVE FILM YOU MUST REMOVE BEFORE YOU SUBLIMATE
Directions to sublimate
Time: 35-45 seconds
Note: Every heat press is different, and we are recommending time/temps that we use here. This may be different for you as every press has its own sweet spot.
- Print image in reverse
- Peel protective film from magnet
- Place your image on the white magnet circle with our clear heat tape
- Place in heat press with art facing top
- Press according to the recommended time/temperature/pressure
- Remove paper immediately after pressing. Be careful it will be HOT!
- Let cool a few minutes and stick the magnetic layer behind your magnet